Business Development Executive
Are you looking to forge a career in Business-to-Business sales in a premium and customer focused environment? Do you have an excellent phone manner and are you able to build rapport and effectively assess the needs of a customer? If so, we have an exciting entry level opportunity for you in a friendly and driven sales team based in central London.
We are a high-end workspace brand looking to appoint a Business Development Executive to be responsible for effectively managing leads that have been received directly from interested parties or from our brokers, contacting companies with outbound campaigns with the aim of providing the New Business team with qualified viewings to enable them to be converted into new customers.
The New Business team are then subsequently responsible for leasing office suites within the portfolio in London in a client facing position.
There is uncapped commission for this role, with earnings starting from hitting 50% of target. The target is split into 2 elements; an individual target and team performance.
This role is for you if:
- You feel comfortable speaking with clients, brokers and agents on the phone, taking both inbound leads and contacting companies with outbound campaigns.
- You are able to get a full understanding of your customers’ needs and recommend appropriate solutions whilst presenting the benefits of our products.
- You can integrate well into a team and foster effective relationships with your colleagues. Our daily operations rely on all colleagues working together to deliver our shared objectives.
- You have a focus on quality and high standards, from the service you provide, your personal presentation and the solutions you deliver to clients.
- You love to learn and are keen to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our buildings, processes and standards.
- You are highly organised, with great administration skills and can effectively manage and organise your pipeline and daily tasks using the CRM system.
Our most successful Business Development Executive is someone who:
- Takes pride in delivering excellent customer service.
- Has a track record in a business to business, customer focused sales environment.
- Is pro-active, a forward thinker, ‘one-step ahead’ Sales Professional, who is able to identify needs, overcome objections and provide solutions.
- Is comfortable using MS Office packages and learning new systems.
- Has the ability to work well as part of a team but is also able to operate independently under broad direction.
- Has exceptional attention to detail.
- Is enthusiastic and confident, with a desire to impress.
- Is accountable, with the courage to communicate errors, provide feedback and speak-up.
- Is a great communicator.
If you have the above skills and experience and are excited about joining a company that is redefining the exclusive office experience, we would love to hear from you. We are working hard to arrange interviews as quickly as possible, so if you are interested in joining Argyll, please click Apply now!
We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination practices, and are striving to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
- Business Development Executive
- Central Court
- Yearly salary
- Employment type
- Working Hours
- Full time (Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week)
- Remote Status
For more than 20 years, Argyll has set new standards in the office experience. From the finest addresses in London, Argyll’s beautiful properties give high-achieving teams the most exclusive office environments, meeting rooms and event spaces, and exceptional service delivered with discretion and consistency.
Business Development Executive
Loading application form
Already working at Argyll?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.