Salary: £50k, £75k OTE
Head of Sales - Products and Events (Maternity Cover)
Argyll operates a collection of exceptional workspaces in central London’s most desirable locations. We offer private offices, coworking space, virtual office services and meeting rooms for businesses of all sizes. For over twenty years we’ve been driven by a desire to create the finest workspace experience for our customers. We combine iconic addresses, elegant architecture, and design, with personal and attentive service. Every detail is considered to ensure our customers’ days run effortlessly.
Line Management: 2 Direct Reports - 0 Indirect Reports
The Head of Sales – Products and Events is accountable for external meeting rooms, events, new business virtual and coworking revenue streams within key defined deliverables, as well as management of the Products and Events team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join Argyll. The role is fast-paced and forever growing so forward thinking is key. You will need to have a strategic mindset, generating new ideas to source additional revenue, manage supplier contracts, third party listings, marketing campaigns and delivery of a new Events Campaign set for 2024. You will be flexible, with strong attention to detail, and accurate administration skills.
- Conversion of virtual offices, coworking, MR and Events enquiries to sales to meet targets and to ensure commercial profitability on all products sold.
- Deliver lead to sales timelines and conversion rates across all product lines.
- Partner closely with Centre Teams and Account Management to utilise sales, leads and cross-selling opportunities (including renewals) throughout the network to ensure revenue is achieved to budget.
- Support the Commercial Director with delivery of the Sales department annual business objectives for product services.
- Carry out centre visits with potential clients, for both conferencing and membership, showcasing the space and facilities available.
- Provided accurate, timely and detailed booking information for events to the centre team to enable them to deliver exceptional customer service at the point of delivery.
- Support the Commercial Director and lead contact in the Yardi/Kube implementation project. Integrating the existing CRM by ensuring that all bookings, contracts, billing processes and reporting align in the new system.
- Detailed knowledge of how the Members app booking portal supports the online meeting room booking platform.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on focus areas, including both product revenue streams, commercial performance and underperforming buildings, rooms, or spaces.
- Support the Commercial Director in preparing and presenting the monthly Conferencing & Events and membership budget, ensuring monitoring and compliance.
- Lead on the debt chasing for 3rd party bookers or key corporate accounts for meeting rooms, as well as all internal monthly client invoicing.
- Ensure a consistently current knowledge of competitor activity to ensure market position.
- Design of additional F&B offerings to attract new sales while maintaining GP and margin.
- Maintenance of regular supplier and contract reviews.
- Maintain key account management relationships with HNW roadshow teams and repeat bookers.
- Ensure absolute internal and external legal compliance in all Products and Events activity.
- Lives and breathes our values in everything they do and deliver.
- Experience of a business to business, customer-focused sales environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and use this to drive business performance.
- Experience of leading a team in a sales and target-focussed environment.
- Sound knowledge of event and meeting room operations, including food and beverage add-on sales.
- Experience of undertaking supplier/contract and competitor reviews.
- A naturally service-focussed client management style.
- Previous experience of delivering profitable sales to target whilst also ensuring exceptional service.
- Knowledge of the serviced office market and industry.
- Strong financial acumen with experience of managing a P&L, cost control management and sales.
- Comfortable and confident cold-calling potential sales opportunities.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for delivering against ambitious targets with the flexibility, drive, determination, and resourcefulness to work autonomously within a fast-paced work environment.
This list is not exhaustive; you will be expected to carry out any other duties that are deemed reasonable in relation to your position.