Careers at Argyll
Join the exceptional team delivering exceptional service
With our beautiful properties as a backdrop, become part of a team that works together to deliver Argyll’s exceptional service. You’ll help us create our signature office experience, supported by a culture of empowerment, trust and teamwork. A culture that has earned us a place in Newsweek’s UK’s Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces in 2022.
Our clients join Argyll because of our properties, but they stay with us because of our people.
A great place to work
Argyll offers the most exclusive office environments at the most prestigious addresses in London, giving businesses a sophisticated place to work, meet and host events.
What matters to us
Pride of place
We take pride in selecting the most prestigious addresses and exclusive properties, having exceptional people, and playing an active role in our local communities.
We strive for the highest and most consistent standards, personalising experiences, acting with absolute discretion, and knowing that it is the little things that make the biggest impact.
Power of teamwork
We think and act like one team with our customers and suppliers; we empower each other internally, lead with empathy, and share in the success of our business.
We never stand still in our search for innovative ideas; we encourage fresh thinking, focus on continuous improvement and developing our people.
Our perks and benefits
• 25 days of holiday, plus Bank Holidays and extra 3 days off between Christmas and New Year
• 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
• Right to request flexible working from day one of employment
• End of year discretionary bonus – at least 10% of your annual salary
• Access to training and development at all levels
• Private Healthcare & Access to Employee Assistance Programme
• Mental Health support – counselling through EAP, Mental Health First Aiders
• Sick leave – up to 4 weeks or more
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Surrogacy pay for primary caregivers
• Pregnancy loss & Parental bereavement leave
• Compassionate leave
• Family and dependants leave
• Income protection & Life assurance
• 5% pension contribution
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Perkbox discounts
• Social events and End of the Year Awards Party
Why we love working here
What our colleagues say
Already working at Argyll?
Click the link below to refer a friend.
For more than 20 years, Argyll has set new standards in the office experience. From the finest addresses in London, Argyll’s beautiful properties give high-achieving teams the most exclusive office environments, meeting rooms and event spaces, and exceptional service delivered with discretion and consistency.
Already working at Argyll?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.